Summer 2017 Volleyball Camps
Camp held at Glendale Prep and Anthem Prep
Open to ages 8-16
Review Weekly Options Carefully
Which Class are You Registering For?
June 26-30 REGISTRATION CLOSED
July 10-14 Anthem Prep
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Child MUST be older than 7 years old to participate in archery camp
Child Date of Birth
Allergies or Medical Conditions
People Authorized to Pick Up Child
Where Did You Here About Us?
Current Program Attendee
Flyer - School
Future Stars Refer-A-Friend-Program
Earn a $15.00 Credit toward a future program by referring 3 families to Future Stars. Please provide name, phone number and email.
Referral #1 Name
Referral #1 Phone Number
Referral #1 Email
Referral #2 Name
Referral #2 Phone Number
Referral #2 Email
Referral #3 Name
Referral #3 Phone Number
Referral #3 Email
In consideration of participating in the Future Stars International Enterprises (“FSIE”) sports activities and programs, operated by Arizona Sports Complex, L.L.C. and Arizona Sports Complex Athletics Association, an Arizona nonprofit corporation, collectively (“ASC”). I represent that I understand the nature of these activities and that my child/ren are qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activities. The undersigned is signing this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement (“Waiver”) on behalf of the undersigned and on behalf of each of the participants named above. For purposes of this Waiver: (a) the undersigned and each of the participants named above will be referred to, collectively, as the “Participant”; and (b) ASC and its officers, directors, members, managers, employees, coaches, officials, assistants, agents and representatives will be referred to, collectively, as the “Releasees”.
1. Participant agrees that all FSIE sports activities and programs operated by ASC are inherently dangerous and involve a risk of serious injury, including the risk of death, and/or property loss or damage. Participant acknowledges and agrees that any activity that Participant may voluntarily engage in, whether as a participant or volunteer, and/or any equipment Participant may use, bears certain known and unanticipated risks that could result in INJURY OR DEATH, INCLUDING PHYSICAL OR MENTAL IMPAIRMENT OF INJURY. Participant agrees that in case of an accident involving any Participant while attending FSIE sports activities and programs, and with full awareness that FSIE sports programs and activities may involve risk, or injury, Participant releases Releasees from any and all liability. Participant understands every precaution will be taken to provide a safe environment and authorizes the FSIE and ASC coaching staff to use their best judgment in the event any Participant needs emergency medical attention. The undersigned hereby authorizes Releasees, FSIE coaches, and/or medical personnel to administer any necessary first aid. I accept any and all expenses that may be incurred resulting from emergency medical treatment.
2. Participant agrees to follow and abide by all rules of ASC, whether written or verbal, posted or otherwise, including all rules of conduct published by ASC, and all rules applicable to any program in which the Participant is engaged. Participant acknowledges and agrees that Participant has had the opportunity to receive a copy of and/or be directed to any and all written or posted rules.
3. PARTICIPANT HAS READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS WAIVER and assumes: (a) full responsibility and all risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property loss or damage occurring while Participant is participating in FSIE sports activities and programs, operated by ASC; (b) full responsibility for all costs and expenses associated with any injury, death, and/or property loss or damage occurring; and (c) all risks of any medical or physical condition Participant may have.
4. Children under age 18 must at all times be supervised or accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult, for example, a coach. Children who are not accompanied or supervised by a responsible adult may be prevented from participating in FSIE sports activities and programs and their parents may be contacted and asked to pick them up. If an unaccompanied minor requires immediate medical attention, Releasees are authorized, in their discretion, to provide assistance to the child. Releasees will not be liable for emergency medical decisions rendered on behalf of an unaccompanied minor, including, but not limited to, emergency medical care, whether administered by ASC staff or outside medical professionals, and regardless of where administered.
5. Participant, and on behalf of Participant’s heirs, personal representatives, next of kin, successors, and assigns hereby voluntarily and knowingly forever releases, waives and discharges each Releasee and covenants not to sue any Releasee, in connection with any and all liabilities, claims or damages arising from, or in any way related to, Participant’s participation in any FSIE activity or program. Participant further agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Releasees for, from and against any losses, liabilities, damages or costs, including attorneys’ fees and costs (collectively, “Losses”) arising out of, resulting from or in connection with, Participant’s presence in or use of any facility, and/or any Losses Releasee may incur due to Participant’s participation in any FSIE activity or program.
6. Participant voluntarily assumes all responsibility for any property loss or damage occurring to the Participant’s property while engaged in any FSIE activity or program.
7. Participant understands and acknowledges that Participant may be photographed and hereby consents to the use of Participant’s name, picture and/or likeness in any printed, broadcast or electronic materials promoting ASC. Participant hereby grants ASC permission to use Participant’s name(s), picture and/or likeness on ASC’s website, Facebook page, and other Internet or social media sites to promote ASC or any activities conducted by ASC. Participant understands that ASC from time to time produces promotional material relating to its programs. Participant further understands that as a participant in and/or a spectator, Participant may be included in videotapes, photographs, DVD’s, Podcasts and video casts taken during the sports activities and programs. Therefore, without reservation or limitations, Participant, in its own behalf and on behalf of the Participants listed in this Waiver, hereby assigns, transfers and grants to ASC its successors, assignees, licensees, sponsors, any television networks, and all other commercial exhibitors the exclusive right to photograph and/or videotape Participants listed in this waiver and to utilize such videotapes and photographs and the name, face, likeness, voice and appearance, in advertising and promoting the sports activities and programs or in advertising and promoting similar future events. Participant further understands that neither ASC nor any third party is under any obligation to exercise any of the foregoing rights, licenses and privileges. Participant, on its own behalf and on behalf of the Participants listed in this Waiver, waives any right to inspect or approve any materials related thereto.
8. By signing this Waiver in the space provided below, the undersigned understands that, among other things, Participant has no claims whatsoever against, no right to sue, and no right to recover for any Losses to Participant or right to recover any compensation whatsoever from ASC and/or any Releasee. The undersigned further represents and warrants to ASC and each Releasee that the undersigned: (a) has the physical ability to be on the premises and participate in the FSIE sports activities and programs; (b) is legally competent to understand and execute this Waiver; (c) has read and understood this Waiver and the provisions hereof; and (d) has the necessary authority to sign this Waiver on behalf of the undersigned, and on behalf of each participant named in this Waiver. The undersigned agrees that ASC and each Releasee may rely on the undersigned’s authority, without further inquiry.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Waiver will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Waiver, which will remain in full force and effect.
10. This Waiver will be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard for conflict of laws principles. Any dispute, controversy, claim, or legal proceeding concerning, arising out of, or related to this Agreement, including any arbitration or litigation proceedings will be conducted in Maricopa County, Arizona. Participant hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of any State or Federal Court located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
11. This Waiver is applicable to both Arizona Sports Complex, L.L.C., an Arizona limited liability company, and to Arizona Sports Complex Athletics Association, an Arizona nonprofit corporation.
Yes, I agree.
No, I do not agree.
Do Not Fill This Out